Thursday, December 18, 2008

Warning: Sappy Love Note *have no fear, I promise to keep rest of the year's notes private*

I cannot believe how blessed I am to have found someone who makes me so happy. Thank you for taking care of our family. You do so much for us; fixing our beautiful home, working hard and allowing me the opportunity to stay home and raise our daughter... Thank you for being an incredible father to our sweet little girl, you are the most loving husband and father. I admire your faith, love, intelligence, devotion, patience, humor, kindness, and of course your GT dorky side ;) Thank you for letting me ramble on everyday and for always making me laugh at least once a day! Each day that passes I love you even more and am looking forward to an eternity of happiness with you by my side.




4 Years of Marriage/8 Years since we met

5 comments:

  1. Definitely sappy! Happy Anniversary. Love Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yall are the cutest couple! I can't believe you got married 4 years ago! That seems so long but your wedding seems like it just happened. You look so pretty in your wedding pics. You can tell how happy you and Jason were.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I have so much to comment on! First of all, Happy Anniversary! It always makes me happy to see couples who love each other so deeply. I think you did a great job decorating your home. It is beautiful. I love big trees too! And finally, I can't believe Kate is walking. That's awesome! I bet she is pretty proud of herself (and pretty cute too!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your wedding dress. You were a beautiful bride, of course! I'm still sad I wasn't able to go but people are still taking about what a pretty and classy wedding you had! Congratulations on your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary to you guys! You post inspired me to do an anniversary post on our blog. Your house looks beautiful with Christmas decorations, and I just informed Greg I want to fix our fireplace (the wall directly above it) to look just like yours!

    ReplyDelete