Monday, January 25, 2010

It’s Out of Control

My stomach feels twice as big with this pregnancy. Not only is my bump bigger but I’m just gaining more weight in general with this pregnancy. I have a feeling people are going to be asking me if I’m pregnant with twins towards the end :) I took a picture wearing the same dress as I did at the same stage of pregnancy with Kate just to compare how much bigger I am. I love being able to feel the baby move on a regular basis now. That is seriously my favorite part of being pregnant, it’s just so amazing.

8weeks 10 weeks

            8 Weeks                                                       10 weeks

13 weeks 19 weeks     13 Weeks                                                                        19 Weeks

20 weeks 4 days 23 weeks

                   20 Weeks 4                                          Days 23 Weeks

23 weeks

23 Weeks Pregnant with Kate

(MUCH SMALLER!!!)

26weeks 3days

P1020985edited

 

 

 

 

 

                                         28 Weeks 3 Days

   26 Weeks 3 Days

30 weeks P1030123

               30 Weeks 5 Days                              32 Weeks 5 Days

37 Weeks

36 Weeks 

        

 

 

 

 

 

                  36 Weeks                                                           37 Weeks

2 comments:

  1. So glad the pregnancy is going well! Can't wait to see you and your cute belly and Kate [talking now!] this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun to see the progression. You're almost there... exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete