Sunday, December 20, 2009

Wow 12/18/2009

Happy 5 Year Anniversary to Jason and Me! I can’t believe it’s been 5 years, it’s gone by so fast! Our little family has grown and a lot has happened in 5 years.

Married, lived in apartment in Sandy Springs, had ghetto neighbors, I taught 7th grade, Jason graduated from GA Tech, bought our first home in Johns Creek, Jason’s had 2 jobs, Kate was born one month after 3 year anniversary!, baby girl  2 will be born in 12 weeks! I love my husband and I love that we still have so much fun together! Jason was sick on our anniversary so we’ll be celebrating another day, though I feel like we already celebrated with our Grand Teton trip.

5164

5165 edited

We were so happy on our wedding day, practically giddy and we’re blessed to still be so happy together.  

~I love this last picture because Jason can’t stand icing so the piece I fed him was pure icing :)

3 comments:

  1. Your wedding was so beautifutl! Happy Anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I love wedding cake pictures, your cake was gorgeous! I love Christmas weddings to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Christmas weddings too ;) The only bad part is that your anniversary gets lumped in with Christmas and you usually have to celebrate after the fact or just do something small.

    ReplyDelete