Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tumbling Toddler

Awhile ago I bought a gymboree groupon for a month of classes. I finally signed up for a class this week; the expiration deadline was quickly approaching. Kate absolutely LOVED going to the play/tumble class. The teacher couldn’t believe she’d never been to a class before. She even answered all the teacher’s questions to the class at the beginning. It turns out she actually is learning some stuff at home! The only trouble she had was when they did circle time or played a game following instructions. She kept trying to run off to play. I shouldn’t be surprised because that’s how she is at home. On one hand I wished I had done this earlier considering how enjoyable it was for her, on the other hand I still think it’s way over priced and not worth how much it costs. We probably won’t continue when our month is over but as she gets older I will put her in something, probably gymnastics. I wish Jason could see her there because she is definitely in her element and it’s fun watching her “shine.” She was probably the most energetic child in the class. Surprise, Surprise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment