Thursday, December 13, 2012

Fun Sayings

*We were watching Tinker Bell when there was a sad part in the movie. Kate asked me why she had tears then she wanted to know why she kept getting more tears. It was so cute because this was her first experience with this feeling. Apparently this was the first sad movie we have watched (I fast forwarded Lion King when the Dad died...) Such an innocent and sweet age!


*Liam says what sounds just like Bye Bye and moves his arm like he's waving bye whenever someone leaves or comes in the room. It's so cute!


*Fun Little Conversation with Abby on a cold rainy day:

Abby: I want to go out outside and play
Me: It's raining today
Abby: Then we need umbrella so my hair doesn't get wet
Me: But it's a cold rain
Abby: I'll get a jacket and hat then I won't be cold
Me: But the swings are all wet
Abby: You need to get a towel and dry the swings

I'm being outsmarted by my 2 year old!!!


* We told the girls they could pick out a movie to watch. It was Kate's turn to pick the movie. Among our Disney collection are some old VHS movies about New Testament stories. Abby is too young to like these movies but Kate likes them. Kate picked one out and we could hear Abby start whining and saying, "I don't like Jesus, no Jesus movie." Jason and I started laughing so hard from the other room. (Obviously she doesn't always have this attitude considering Jesus so we just let it go).

No comments:

Post a Comment