Saturday, August 23, 2008

A Special Day


Jason's parents, Laura, Andy, Jason, and I went to the temple on Saturday to do work for MeeMaws family. We were each given a family member to do their annointing, enowment, and sealings. This was my first time doing annointing and sealing in proxy. I was really excited because when I went through the temple the annointing was my favorite part. It was so incredible to receive those blessings. It was the one time during a crazy day that I was able to sit and actually pay attention and soak in what was being said. Being able to do it again didn't dissapoint. Seeing MeeMaw become sealed to her parents was a very emotional moment for me. (I actually cried)!  This again proves how much Heavenly Father loves us and has restored His church on Earth today. I can't wait to go to the temple with Katherine and our other kids someday and look forward to the day they can experience this with their spouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment