Friday, August 15, 2008

Just A Little Late

I finally got around to getting Katherine's 6 months pictures, so they're actually more like 6.5 months pictures. When we got there I told the lady Katherine doesn't like to sit still but the lady insisted on trying to put her on a chair. The first time Kate about dove off the chair, she hasn't quite grasped the concept of gravity yet. The second time she refused to sit and kept trying to stand up and topple off the chair, so needless to say all the pictures were taken with her safely on the floor!
This was my old baby dress that my Mom saved


This also was one of my old dresses
Jason thinks she looks like a little doll here
This is so Kate!
Our precious baby girl
Such a happy baby
My Dad came with me and didn't realize he was going to have his picture taken too :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, the blog stalking has begun! She is soooo cute in these! She is too precious, I can't stand it!

    ReplyDelete