Monday, August 31, 2009

Celebrating Baby Tolbert

I was able to throw a baby shower for Dana the other weekend. This is their first baby and she’s having a baby girl J I had a lot of fun planning the shower and decorating everything. It’s definitely more fun decorating when it’s a little girl. Before Kate was born I was kind of anti-pink. Well, things have changed and I love pink, especially little pink baby clothes and blankets. Dana got some super cute gifts and I’m so excited for her to be able to use all of them! October 16th isn’t very far away!



The cutest ever mom to be

Our fancy table

The food that my Mom helped me make and Rebecca made amazing the fruit bowl


Strawberry Cupcakes


Dana getting ready to open all her gifts


The Guests
It was a mixture of girls Dana used to work with then girls from our Athens days at UGA. Thanks everyone for coming!


Robyn, me, and Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. It was such a beautiful and fun shower! I had such a great time :)

    ReplyDelete