Sunday, September 6, 2009

Memphis Trip

We flew up to Memphis for my cousin's wedding and we were able to go a couple days early so we could stay at my Uncle and Aunt's house before going to the hotel. It was a lot of fun visiting Howard and Pam and then seeing all the TN family for the wedding. On Friday, Jason and I went to Beale Street since neither one of us had been there before. It's a really cute street and we ate lunch at Hard Rock Cafe. After lunch we went to some of the shops and bought a kazoo for Kate and a Christmas ornament for us.

The wedding was so pretty. At the reception, Kate was dancing the entire time. It was seriously the cutest thing. I'm sad I didn't have my camera at the wedding because Kate was too cute and I loved the bride's dress. We left to drive home right after the reception and drove straight through the night. This may not have been much fun for Jason and my Dad but it was perfect for Kate and me. She slept practically the whole car ride and we only had to stop once.

Jason on Beale Street








The Mississippi River


*The hotel ran out of pack-n-plays so we pulled out the sofa bed put a million pillows around it and Kate slept the whole night and napped on a big bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment