Tuesday, June 1, 2010

One night Kate was talking to Jason while wearing these super cute leggings. I didn’t even know she could hear me but I walked by and said “I like your cute little booty.” She stopped talking turned her back to us, bent over, and shook her bottom. It was so freaking cute and now whenever she’s naked she does the booty dance :) I have no idea where she learned it from but I love it!

Kate refers to all men as Daddys and all women as Mommys. One day I took the kids to Borders. There was a very masculine women in line and Kate pointed at her and yelled “Dada Dada” over and over. I tried to distract her but the lady still glared at me.  Sorry, but it’s not my fault if you insist on getting a boy haircut and wearing boy clothes!

This is how you know Jason has a slack dress code at work: The one day he wore a button down shirt when he got home Kate said “Daddy church, where’s tie?” Jason could not convince her he wasn’t going to church and she just kept saying “Daddy church” over and over.

1 comment:

  1. I have to see a video of the Booty Dance! She gets cuter everyday. Congratulations on Abby's blessing. She's beautiful just like her mama.

    ReplyDelete