Monday, June 28, 2010

Abby’s 3 Month Pictures taken by us

I can’t believe Abby is already 3 months old. She has her own little personality and we love her so much. Abby lights up whenever she makes eye contact with us or hears us talk, which always makes me smile :) We normally would have paid for Abby's 3 month pictures but Jason bought me a fancy new camera for my birthday so we took the pictures ourselves!  We still have a lot to learn about using the camera but for now we’re having fun taking a ton of pictures of our girls.

Abbyb&w2 

DSC_0618.NEF
DSC_0680.NEF 

DSC_0746.NEF 

13lbs 7ozs

2 comments:

  1. She's so cute! I can't believe she's 3 months old already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you guys feel bad for other people's children that they're not nearly as cute as yours? Seriously, you two make beautiful children!

    ReplyDelete