Sunday, December 19, 2010

Abby

My baby is 9 months old!

Abby is the sweetest, funniest little baby. She is crawling ALL over the house. Standing on everything. She has excellent balance. Pretty much never falls and can bend over and pick up a toy all while standing. She says MaMa, DaDa, ByBy, Hi, and some other babble. She loves to pat-a-cake and play peekaboo. Wakes up way too early for my taste but goes to bed early also. Abby and Kate have started to really interact with each other and it’s adorable. I’m starting to see the benefits of siblings entertaining each other.

DSC_0130cropped

DSC_0275edited

DSC_0022edited

Weight: 18.5oz (50%)

Height: 27 1/4cm (50%)

Head:  44 1/2 (50-75%)

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! I especially love the last picture. Her eyes are striking! I love this age so much and it really so great when kids start playing together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this age too. I remember every 3 months being my favorite starting around 6 months, then 9, then 12, then 18 months. I hope there's more playing together in the future and less Kate traumatizing Abby :)

    ReplyDelete