Sunday, December 11, 2011

Thanksgiving

I love holidays, especially all the family time! My sister was in town so the Wednesday before Thanksgiving I got a babysitter. Jason worked while my parents, sister, and I went to the outlets for the ENTIRE day! It was fun, but there were still stores I missed so I ended up not buying much. Then we left that night for Columbus. We didn’t even pull out the camera down there. I guess we were too busy having fun and making memories :) I try not to ALWAYS be taking pictures and just be in the moment sometimes. Which is good since we definitely take a lot of pictures as is! The kids have so much fun playing together and we have fun just hanging out. I am so blessed to have an awesome family and Jason’s wonderful family. The kids get along great, I love my in-laws and sister-in-laws and brother-in-laws… We always have a nice time visiting, which probably explains why we were just there for 5 days, try to stay as long as possible.
Here are some pics Jason took on his phone.

photo (8)photo (11)e
The kids could spend all weekend jumping! Abby learned how to have fun and be safe while jumping with other kids.
photo (6)photo (12)e
We did a bonfire at night and made s’mores. Abby cheesing it up for the camera.
photo (4)
We went to Fantasy of Lights at Callaway Gardens while we were down in Columbus. It was such a great night! We first walked around and bought our ornament of course. Abby loved the characters while Kate was clinging to our legs and terrified I was taking her up to Santa. We pretty much haven’t done Santa since Kate was one. She doesn’t like it and I’m not going to make her. Then we got a huge bag of fresh kettle corn popcorn and watched the live nativity show. We lucked out because it wasn’t too cold for the kids. Kate knew all the figures in the nativity and likes to tell us the story about baby Jesus. We then drove through the light show. Even Abby loved looking at the lights. Kate kept saying, “Wow, it’s magical!”

No comments:

Post a Comment