Sunday, August 26, 2012

Conversations

* Kate: "Abby do you need to go potty?"
  Abby:  "Not now"
  Kate:   "Are you SURE?"
  Abby: "Yep."
  Kate:   "Ok, but let us know if you do."
Thank you Mommy Kate


* Lady at the pool to Abby: "You have beautiful eyes."
  Abby: "Thank you, I have two of them!"

* Jason: Turned on the news
   Kate: "Daddy, I want to watch my show. I haven't watched any of my shows alllllll day."
   Jason: "Kate, you were watching Super Why when I came home."
   Kate: "No, I wasn't (you could hear the outrage in her voice), I was watching Curious George!"

* Me: "Kate, can I have a hug?"
   Kate: "Not right now."
   Me: "Why not?"
   Kate: "You won't let go."
Apparently I hug a little too long :)

Abby is quite amusing with her conversations too. Like when she yells up to the men working on our neighbor's roof to see her dirty feet then doesn't understand why they can't hear her even when she yells louder. It's crazy how she reasons and then pretty much gives monologues. I almost forget she's only 2!

1 comment: