Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Reality Check

I was organizing my new pill box, yes, like an old lady, when I told Jason I was worried about how many Aleve I'm supposed to take (5 in 3 days). He just started laughing and said considering all the chemo I'm about to get Aleve should not be a concern. It definitely got a laugh out of me! This is just new for me considering I was the girl who rarely even took a Tylenol!


First Day of Chemotherapy:



Jason came with me in the morning when we met with the Doctor and for me to get set up and started. Then my sister came with bags of goodies and proceeded to sit on a small roller chair for multiple hours! I definitely appreciated everything. My parents watched ALL 3 kids ALL day! I don't know what I'd do without my family.

2 comments:

  1. I want to come sit with you during chemo. Maybe I can make a bottle for Hudson and leave him with a sitter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily,

    You may not remember me, but we went to middle and high school together. I found your blog awhile back searching a friend of a friend. I really enjoy your blogging--you have such a great, positive message. Your kids are absolutely adorable! I felt compelled to 'fess up my reading and let you know that someone else is out here praying for a speedy recovery.

    All the best,
    Carissa Liebowitz (nee Ruegsegger)

    ReplyDelete