Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Katherine is FIVE

I am in disbelief that my first tiny little baby is now five years old! We decided to do a family party this year. Keep things more simple and just spend time together. Jason took the day off work and we all went to the Aquarium. Everyone had a great time. Luckily we went on a weekday and early in the day so it wasn't crowded at all. I think the highlight for Kate was the Dolphin show. She was mesmerized and could have watched the dolphins do tricks all day. Abby liked it until the "scary pirate ship" part with the rain and thunder. She was sitting on my lap and started rubbing my arm like she does her pillow :) Liam had a blast. He thought everyone was clapping for him so he would laugh and clap along!

I really am blessed to have Katherine and love the little girl she is becoming. She is kind, considerate, smart, artistic, creative, thoughtful, sweet, helpful, pretty, and always fun to be around. I love the "grown up" time we can spend together. She is definitely still a Daddy's girl too :) And she is an amazing big sister to Abby and Liam. I'm excited to see how she grows in the next 5 years!




















No comments:

Post a Comment