Friday, November 7, 2008

What Will Happen Next?

I've been tagged twice now so I'm going to start with the first one and maybe I can convince Jason to do the second one in place of me. If not, these are so fun that I'll just do it myself

20 years ago
1. I was 6 years old
2. I lived in Southern California
3. I loved barbies and was always trying to steal my sister's barbie clothes so she had to lock them up

10 years ago
1. I was a cheerleader
2. I got my driver's license and the car I still have today
3. I was the junior class treasurer in High school

5 years ago
1. I had been dating Jason for 3 years and was about to become engaged!
2. I was getting ready to graduate from UGA
3. I was student teaching and living with Dana in the coolest apartment

3 years ago
1. I was teaching and had my very own classroom with homemade curtains
2. After teaching I decided not to go back and became a nanny that summer for the cutest little boy
3. We were living in Sandy Springs in our first home (an apartment) with loud rap music playing at all hours while Jason finished college

1 year ago
1. I was 7.5 months pregnant and more than ready for Kate to be born!
2. We were in our current home and TIRED of doing projects
3. I had been married for 3 years and was loving live

So far this year...
1. I had a baby!!!! that's pretty much all I can say about this year except I'm loving life even more

Yesterday...
I went on a date

Today...
I have an amazing husband and can't stop laughing at all the cute things Kate does

Tomorrow...
I hope to still have an amazing husband

In the Future...
I can't wait to watch Kate grow up
A couple/few more kids???
Celebrate our 50 year anniversary

A lot happens in 20 years

2 comments:

  1. You still have your integra! I was around for a few of those years, fun times :) You're right ALOT does happen in 10 years. I still can't believe we're married and you have a baby (who should be a model)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This brought back some memories. Good ole integra still driving around :) You should have mentioned all the tumbling we were doing back then. Can you believe we would do back handsprings and tucks? Man, we're getting old. I've been meaning to comment on how adorable Katherine is. She looks like a gerber baby. Very precious!

    ReplyDelete