Friday, October 31, 2008

More Tricks Less Treats

I love holidays and this year is even better because we get to share them with Katherine! Katherine HAD to be a pumpkin for Halloween, her checks are just too round, no other costume would have been as perfect. Here is our perfect and adorable little pumpkin all dressed up and ready for some Halloween tricks.






We went to our church Halloween party where they had a trunk or treat which is a really cute idea. The party was at a house with a ton of land so one field was for all the cars to park around. Everyone opened their trunk and decorated it, then the kids went around to each car for some candy. Another field was used for watching a movie on a screen. Then of course there was a ton of food, mainly candy, and a cake walk. We had a lot of fun and Kate was able to crawl around and people watch.

Katherine and her boyfriend to be David. They are so cute together and will even hold hands (well they're actually trying to grab each other but holding hands sounds cuter)

She's so big now!
























I like to drag holidays out as long as possible, so Halloween started early in our home and I will even start decorating for Christmas before Thanksgiving is over. There really is no better time than during these 3 holidays.








9 month check up
weight 19.9 oz (50-75%)
height 27 1/2" (50%)

1 comment:

  1. Katherine is getting so big and starting to have her own "look" now! Its so amazing how babies all start looking pretty much the same and then their little characteristics and mannerisms begin to show. Her eyes are absolutely gorgeous! She's putting all of us that have to wear makeup to dress-up our eyes to shame! Oh, and about the 1/2 marathon, you and Jason should totally do one! So much fun...though, since I was gone for 3 weeks prior, I'll admit I didn't really run at all (maybe 3 times) :( So I did walk a little at the end due to my under-training (I started to get intense Charlie-Horses in my legs)...my poor body had never run that far before! I will definitely train better for the next one! But it was a lot of fun! And totally worth it! :) Hope you guys are having so much fun this season!

    ReplyDelete