Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Kate's very own Pony

My parents were babysitting their friends, the Lyon's, Dog. This isn't your typical dog. First she looks like a show dog and is more the size of a pony than a dog. Jason and I were able to babysit her before and Jason loved playing with her and we even let her sleep in the bed with us. When I heard she was at my parents I took Kate straight over. Kate really is obsessed with dogs. I didn't know if she would be scared of Isabel because of her size but Kate loved Isabel and Isabel was really good with her. Isabel became her little friend and was protective of her and would bark whenever we picked up her Kate. Can you imagine being Kate's size and seeing an animal in your home that was this big?

1 comment:

  1. That is a huge dog! Kate is a very brave little girl =)

    ReplyDelete