Monday, October 12, 2009

It’s Official

We’re having a

BABY GIRL!!!!

We’re so excited! I really really wanted Katherine to have a sister. Plus, I don’t have to change the awesome nursery or buy new bedding or new blankets or new clothes… This baby will be born in the same season as Kate was so the majority of the clothes should work. And, they get to share a room now.

I kind of thought it was a girl but wasn’t positive and Jason had no idea. It took the technician forever to officially say it was a girl because she would not stop moving! It looks like we’re going to have another very active baby girl :)

BABY_11 It was also hard to get pictures of her being still since she literally would not stop moving. We have a couple where she’s looking straight at you but I think it’s hard to tell on the computer so here’s a profile one of her perfect little spine :)

2 comments:

  1. I am SO excited for you guys! I love her already! And when they get older, our girls won't be that far apart in age. They can be BFF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Another girl! Congratulations! (And can we go to Yellowstone with you guys some day? That would be so much fun!)

    ReplyDelete