Thursday, July 1, 2010

Serious Hikers

Whenever we go hiking I like to point out to Jason the people who I think are the crazy/serious hikers. I was doing this our last trip when Jason told me that maybe we are the serious hikers. I started to laugh and was about to point out how wrong he was until I thought about it and realized that not only were we using our vacation to go hiking but were hiking with a 2 year old and a 3 month old. He then reminded me that we did do a 20+ mile hike and spent an entire week in the Tetons.  I think Jason may be on to something…

DSC_0337.NEF

1 comment:

  1. You guys ARE serious hikers! I was uber jealous of your Tetons week vacation. Something to aspire to anyway. Cutest family in the world award! Your daughters are so darling and Katherine's hair is so adorably curly!

    ReplyDelete