Monday, July 5, 2010

“The One”

How I Knew:

This happened when we were very first dating; before the I love yous and the I want to get married someday. Jason gave me 3 CDs that he made for me. Later, as I was listening to them I realized I liked every single song on every CD. I told him how crazy it was that all the songs he picked I really liked. I found out that over the previous couple of weeks, whether we were hanging out at his apartment or in the car every time I mentioned I liked a song he would remember then go home and download it. Pretty sure at that moment I knew Jason could be the one.

How I Still Know:

I need to start by saying Jason absolutely hates artificial orange flavoring. He won’t even let me get the orange tic tacs because he claims just the smell gives him a headache. The other night we were watching a movie and he was eating a popsicle. I asked if he would get me a red popsicle too. He told me there was only an orange one left but I could have his since he’d only taken one little bite of it. He was going to give up his popsicle or eat one he hated just so I could have what I wanted. He does so many things but doesn’t like for me to share since they’re “private,” which I totally get but figured he wouldn’t get too mad if I talked about a popsicle! This probably sounds very silly and not like a big deal but it pretty much sums up Jason’s thoughtfulness and why he is most definitely still the one!

No comments:

Post a Comment