Monday, July 5, 2010

Swim Time

Jason took the day off work and we went to Columbus for the weekend. We took the boat out one day and the older kids went on the tube and then everyone went swimming in the lake. The kids had a blast riding on the boat, except for Matthew who cut his toe at the end. Then we all went swimming in the pool. This was the first time Abby got in the pool. I haven’t wanted to take her to the neighborhood pool because I don’t want her to get splashed and she’s still so little that it would be easy for her to accidently inhale water and there’s just so much bacteria in those pools even with all the chlorine (which isn’t any better). Abby loved being in the pool, probably because it was so warm and she just hung out in her float, being lazy.

DSC_0908

Swimming with Daddy

DSC_0860 She really preferred to hang out in her float and get a tan :)

 DSC_0927

There is no way she’s going under with everything we have her in! I have a slight fear of pools and kids. This is probably the first time I wasn’t literally touching her in the pool but we were never far.

DSC_0926 Swimming with cousins. They had so much fun playing together and running around and yelling. It’s always sad for Kate when we leave and she has to come home with just us.

DSC_0903edited

pool1

1 comment:

  1. I left a comment under your last post but I don't know if its showing up. Your girls are just beautiful and I love seeing them grow up. I can't wait to see them in a few months. Again, breathtakingly beautfu!

    ReplyDelete