Tuesday, September 21, 2010

1st Day of School

My Mom goes to bible study on Wednesdays and they have a pre-k program for all relatives who attend. Kate now goes to “school” from 9:30-11:30 most Wednesday mornings. She’s only been once but loved it and is so excited to go back. My Mom said she was really nervous the night before. I, however, wasn’t too nervous because Kate has been going to nursery at church for almost a year and she does well there. My Mom said Kate went right in and was sitting at her little table coloring with the other kids when she went to get her.

Ready to go to “school”DSC_0015

Checking herself out :)

DSC_0022

Just being her happy selfDSC_0016  DSC_0026

           Dancing while balancing on the drain              (these 2 pictures are just SO Kate and her little personality)! 

DSC_0040 DSC_0042

Love Her!!!

2 comments:

  1. These are so adorable! She has such a fun little personality...and those curls are to die for! Those are natural right? So fun. Hope you guys had a great summer—I can't believe its already fall! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when people ask if her curls are natural. If you are around her for even a minute you would know there's no way possible this child could sit still long enough for me to achieve those curls! She can thank her Dad and me for those and then curse us for them when she becomes a teenager and tries to straighten them every morning :)

    So you know I'm going to ask... What's up with the blog? Update please!!!

    ReplyDelete