Friday, September 17, 2010

Who’s the Parent?

I love that Katherine now uses our own words against Jason and me.

Like when she tells me to “Stop scratching your booboo Mommy” (stupid mosquito bites that drive me insane)

or when she tells Jason “Use words Daddy” (when he makes silly noises), or “Eat food Daddy don’t play with food” (as he tries to flip his sandwich using just his plate) which led to “Daddy make mess, clean mess up.” My favorite is after Jason attempted to clean up all the crumbs he made, Kate informed him that there was still a mess and he needed to finish cleaning everything. My kind of girl!

She also likes to tell Abby to “pay attention to Mommy” when I’m trying to feed her solids or shushes Abby in the car because she’s “too loud.”

Abby just sits around laughing all day long. She is the happiest baby ever! Kate’s favorite thing to do now is play peek-a-boo or dance and sing in front of Abby to see if she can get Abby to laugh.

My family makes me smile, A LOT

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness she is adorable! I just want to eat her up! It looks like you have had a busy summer. I love all the pictures of girls, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete