Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Abigail

I say this with every stage, but I can’t believe Abby is 6 months old! She is a wonderful baby. At 6 months she is sitting up and at 6.5 months she is crawling backwards. She has been sitting for awhile but has become a pro at it within the past month or so. Abby loves to hug and cuddle in your shoulder. She is definitely a mama’s girl and will start laughing and smiling when I walk in the room. She is chubby as ever and I love love love it and hope it sticks around :) She “talks” and “sings” ALL the time, nonstop. Looks like we’re going to have a family full of talkers. Poor Jason will never be able to get a word in. Occasionally she sleeps straight through the night but usually she still wakes to eat once a night. I should probably do something about that but if the girl wants to eat…  Here are some pictures we took when she was almost 6 months old.DSC_0281

DSC_0213-1 DSC_0262-1  DSC_0329-1

No comments:

Post a Comment