Wednesday, October 13, 2010

How I Use My Parents

Lets be honest here, nobody wants to hear endless stories about your kids. Nobody, except family that is. Which is why I have to call my parents almost on a daily basis to update them on the latest cute or smart thing Kate and Abby have done. Because really I’m pretty sure Kate is the smartest 2.5yr old ever. She truly amazes me and seems more like a 3.5 yr old in her knowledge and cognitive abilities. Of course I also think she’s the cutest little girl ever. The same goes for Abby. Have you ever seen cheeks as cute or a baby so cuddly and loveable?! Jason is luckily around every evening but a lot happens during the day. Occasionally I have to call Jason to relay an incident because I’m amazed at what happened or can’t stop laughing. However, I can’t call him every hour at work, but I can call my parents who totally appreciate my stories. I guess being a parent never ends; just how you parent changes. It makes me feel better to know that even when Kate and Abby are grown they’ll still need me to listen to all the stories about their adorable babies whom I’m sure I will think are the cutest and smartest babies ever :)

DSC_0431

No comments:

Post a Comment