Saturday, March 24, 2012

40 Weeks (written earlier this week)

I always thought baby boy would be late but I'm officially ready. I'm tired and uncomfortable from all the contractions. Jason's parents came up to help me get ready for the baby. It's been really nice being able to run errands, go to Doctor's appointments, not make dinner... I know Jason especially appreciates the dinner part since we probably would have been eating grilled cheese for dinner if not for his Mom :)

40 Weeks


MeeMaw making cookies with the girls. Kate and Abby loved having MeeMaw and PawPaw visiting and I know they're going to be so sad when they leave.

*We really appreciate all the help Jason's parents were to us in prepping for baby boy's arrival. We're so blessed to have such great family!

No comments:

Post a Comment