Friday, June 29, 2012

Life in the Shehane Home Part 2

Here are some more pictures from my phone.



I went out to dinner for a friend's birthday and Jason let Kate give Liam his bottle. She was in heaven!


One day while I was doing stuff inside or feeding Liam or somehow distracted I heard banging against the door. When I went to check I was dumbfounded. The girls made mud pies and were throwing them at the house! I was not thrilled...


Jason always says you couldn't manufacture a cuter child. I agree


Popsicles just aren't as good unless they're eaten like this. Notice Kate's "bangs?" She cut them herself...



Trying to document his dimple. I love it!



Bath Time



Liam riding in the stroller for the first time


Jason had to work late a few nights and by the end we needed a distraction. So one evening, I put Liam in the Bjorn and took the girls to the playground behind our house. Kate was in dress up clothes and boots and neither girl's hair had been brushed. But they had fun!


Hanging out in the foyer at church




 Happy Boy



She LOVES her baby brother


Playing together


No comments:

Post a Comment