Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sick Baby Girl

Abby woke up and obviously wasn't feeling well. We were laying on the couch when she got that look on her face. The one where you know you're child is about to throw up. Sure enough, right on me. This was her first time ever throwing up so it scared her a little. I got a bucket for her but every time she felt sick she climb on me... I went through a lot of clothes that morning. She claimed she was hungry so I gave her a dry piece of test. She just set at the table, not eating. I kept trying to convince her to come lay down but she wanted to stay there. I went to check on her and she had fallen asleep on the table. My kids have NEVER fallen asleep in weird places like this. Poor baby :( By that afternoon she was completely fine!


No comments:

Post a Comment