Friday, June 15, 2012

2 Months

Liam is the most cuddly baby ever! As soon as I pick him up he wraps his arm around me and lays his head on me. He is so fun and loves people. Seriously, he smiles at everyone! My favorite is when he's looking around and finally makes eye contact with me. As soon as he sees me he gives the biggest smile. He's started cooing and trying his hardest to talk. We've been working on tummy time since that was not his favorite past time but he will now actually enjoy it, even if it's only for a few seconds.  Daytime sleeping is still a little inconsistent. Some days he naps great, some days he naps ok and others he spends a lot of time in the swing or Bjorn :) He is fantastic at night and has only been waking once a night for a couple of nights. When he was 10 weeks old he actually slept straight through the night. I of course woke up at 6AM in a panic that he hadn't woken to eat.  I spent the next hour staring at the monitor making sure he was breathing and then finally at 7 I absolutely had to wake him  (nursing...) Of course, he never did that again and I missed my one night to take advantage of it :)

I know everyone says this about babies, but I really could just eat him up. His cheeks are to die for. I spend a good amount of my day just kissing his cheeks and laughing.



~ As a baby, Liam did not like having his diaper changed or getting dressed. He is passed that stage now, but I find it amusing how much a child of comfort he was and still is a little ;)

10 Weeks Old:
Height - 23 inches
Weight - 13 pounds
Head - 39.5 cm

No comments:

Post a Comment