Thursday, July 5, 2012

Father's Day Part 2

We celebrated Father's Day a few days late by going to my parent's pool. This was actually our first time going this summer.


I love this picture of my Dad and Liam :)


Pool Time!


Jason and I are pretty sure Abby would go live with my Mom and never look back ;)





Jason is such a good sport


Pure Joy


I can't even count how many times Jason went down this slide with the girls. A new lifeguard came on later and said kids had to go down by themselves. We thought that was the end of that, but Kate decided she was going to go ALL BY HERSELF! She went up all the stairs by herself and came down multiple times. She's so grown up!



She even wanted to take her floatie off.




 Yes, this is the slide Kate went down! See why I was amazed?!


Abby is just too cute! Love this girl :)





Love this sweet girl too!



Liam did make it into the pool a little but he preferred the comforts of his shaded stroller.
Love this boy!



We ate dinner at the pool then went back to my parents for caramel cake and ice cream. It was a nice evening just hanging out on the deck all together.





1 comment:

  1. Wow, just got caught up on your blog. I didn't know I was so far behind. Happy 30th birthday! Greg threw out his back on his 30th and says it's all downhill from there, but it's been okay for me so far! :) Your family is so adorable and we miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete