Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tennessee

My Mom, the kids and I took a trip to TN to visit family. We managed to fit all three carseats in the back of my Mom's car. The kids had a lot of fun playing with all of Jeanie's toys and I had a lot of fun reading my first book in a couple of months! We went to the museum one afternoon with the girls and left Liam with Jeanie and Nancye. The museum had a bubble room, grocery store, toys, a maze, and my favorite a model of Clarksville with a train and buttons you could push to make things move and light up.

The kids did AMAZING on the drive. It's 5 hours each way and both times we only stopped once for about 20-30 minutes so I could feed Liam and the girls could eat lunch and stretch. Liam only cried a little when we were almost to Jeanie's house and maybe 5 minutes on the drive home. Kate helped entertain Liam and Abby liked to spend time singing very loudly while Kate would try to sing :) It took some work to get the girls quiet at times. Driving home, I knew they were exhausted but they kept trying to play and being really loud (aka yelling). Finally my Mom and I just ignored them and this is what happened...




Kate and Abby had so much fun playing with their cousins and staying up late that they were just exhausted by the end. Liam was the only one awake, happily hanging out.

No comments:

Post a Comment