Friday, July 20, 2012

Liam - 3 Months

I had no idea how much I would love this baby boy. It's true. Liam is the perfect fit for our family. He makes our family complete. Our family FEELS complete now. I will gladly raise a Momma's boy if it means that I get to continue cuddling with him like I have the past 3 months! I can't get over how cuddly he is at all times. He loves to lay his head on your shoulder and curl his knees up and laughs when you kiss or tickle him.  His personality is also starting to come out now. He lets you know how he's feeling, whether that means a huge smile or a screech because my hands are too cold. My favorite time is when I'm holding him on my knees and he's babbling and smiling at me or when I'm holding him and he lays his head on me or when I'm bathing him or kissing his cheeks...






We sure do love Baby Boy Liam ;)


~ We went to lunch on the 4th of July and Liam set in his carseat (propped up on an upside highchair - try it, it works) for almost the entire time looking around and smiling. This is a new thing for us, considering the girls would never have been content for that long without being walked or bounced. He is so laid back and carefree.

~ For being such a happy baby he does not handle sickness well. He had a cold and for 2-3 nights he woke up every 1.5-2 hours all. night. long. He even ended up sleeping in Jason's arms one morning and on me the next morning. Those were some tiring days!

~ 3.5 months - He started rolling from his back to stomach. This has caused him to wake up crying since he gets stuck and he does not like being on his stomach. Plus, I have to obsessively check his monitor since I don't want him sleeping on his stomach.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, he's already rolling back to stomach! Julia is almost there but not quite. He is so cute! I just showed Julia the pictures of him and told her this is her cutest boyfriend yet.

    ReplyDelete