Sunday, June 23, 2013

Kate's Graduation

Kate's preschool has a graduation for kids who will be going to kindergarten the next year. I really can't believe this day has come. I'm so proud of Kate and all she has accomplished. She is so smart! It's amazing how much she has grown and matured this year. She has become such a wonderful little girl. Jason, Abby, my parents, and I went to watch her "graduate." Liam stayed home with a babysitter since it was his bedtime. The teacher asked Kate what she wanted to be when she grows up and she said doctor!

Kate did so well singing with her class and walking to receive her "diploma." Abby did really well sitting with us too. After, Jason and I took the girls for a late night ice cream run. It was a perfect night for my grown up girl.









No comments:

Post a Comment