Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Mother's Day - Gibbs Garden

For Mother's Day we went with my parents to Gibbs Garden. When we were about 10 minutes away it started raining. Even though we didn't have any umbrellas (thanks to me just cleaning out my car) we decided to brave the rain. About 5 minutes after we got there it cleared up and turned into a really nice day. I think the rain scared a lot of people off so it was too crowded considering it was Mother's Day weekend.

It is such a beautiful place. It is privately owned and was created by Jim Gibbs. I believe it's around 300 acres and he designed the entire garden, bridges, ponds... His private home is also on the grounds and you can walk up to and around the home. My parents talked to Jim Gibbs while we were there so I imagine he's at that home a decent amount.







 

























We are the luckiest parents!

1 comment:

  1. I've said it before and I'll say it again - you two make the MOST BEAUTIFUL children!

    ReplyDelete