Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hidden Discoveries in Suburban GA

Don't you love finding places that are completely unexpected? I do and that is what happened to us the other Saturday.

Jason needed to find a hiking spot for the boyscouts, so we drove around our house looking for a park. We finally found a hidden park but when we turned in, there were cars everywhere and it seemed to be mainly fields for soccer/baseball games. This was very disappointing since it was highly unlikely we were going to find hiking trails that would be pretty; and if there were any they'd probably be crowded with people. We decided we might as well look around as we were already there and this is what we found...





There was a deer standing in the middle of the trail but he didn't feel like posing for a picture. It was Katherine's first time seeing a deer :)


The first bridge we came across. I'm dressed in my camo


I had to get a picture of Kate in here



This is why I love Georgia

2 comments:

  1. You look the same as in highschool! Your family gets cuter and cuter. I love how you're always doing stuff together, I bet you're going to be a brady bunch family just like you and your parants, and sister, were.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! A great find. That is why we love GA too. Loved all the blog posts. I've been really behind. Quigley looked like a fun house guest - isn't he totally hyper? And I cry all the time - happy, sad...it doesn't matter. I tear up to songs on the radio or commercials and even in the movie "Dodgeball". Who cries in "Dodgeball"? So if I had seen Katherine stretch, I am sure I would have cried with you. Looks like you guys are doing great! We REALLY need to get together sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete