Thursday, October 23, 2008

Is it Really Necessary?

I am dreading the time change. One hour does not seem like a big deal but for some reason 6:30AM is like another world compared to 7:30AM. Katherine usually sleeps until 7:30-8:00 which works well for me. We are not morning people so this allows me to still go to bed around 11-11:30 and wake up not tired. I am dreading the time change so much that I have already started trying to put her to bed a little later every night and getting her up a little later every morning. My main problem is feeding her an hour later in the evening. Kate likes to eat and does NOT like to be kept waiting when she's hungry! I've decided we need to be like Arizona and Hawaii and just let it be.
I'll let you know how the dreaded time change goes in our home.

~Daylight Savings Time ends Nov. 2nd for those of you who had forgotten~ So if you don't have a baby that means you get to sleep in an extra hour and I am jealous of you :)

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I hadn't thought of that yet... that could be fun. David has a cold right now, so he's not really sleeping anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never remember the time change, thanks! The pictures of Katherine and the puppy are to cute! She gets more and more adorable every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, I never thought about that before. I'm so sorry! But I'm really glad you told me when it was. I might have really messed something up on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete