Monday, October 13, 2008

Puppy Dog Tails and Mischief

Since Jason and I are pros at dog sitting we had a house guest while Ty and Dana went on their vacation. Introducing Quigley

















"


Nice Doggie - Thank you for letting me grab your tail and pet you and never growling or snapping at me. I'm sorry I wouldn't let you chew on my toys but Mommy said no and sometimes she is just no fun."



"Excuse me, but your breath does not smell very good and I would rather you not lick me in the face."


Katherine’s favorite thing to do now is find anything she’s not supposed to have and eat it! This includes plastic bags, wires of all kinds, CDs, side tables that will easily tip over sending many items hurtling at her head, the list could go on forever. We have done a pretty decent job of baby proofing, but she still manages to find many “no no” objects. It doesn’t help that she’s a climber! This is also a fun time though because she discovers so many things and everything is new to her. She is literally into everything!

Look at all these toys I just found

I think I'll stay in here and play if you don't mind


You should know that if you leave keys within my reach, they're fair game!

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww Kate and Quigley are BFFs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! He was so good and kept her entertained. I think she was sad for him to go. At least she gets to see him on the weekends :)

    ReplyDelete