Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Kate and Mommy Day

Kate and I were able to go to the GA Aquarium last week with our friends Kristin and Seth. I really wanted to do something fun with Kate before Abby came so this was a perfect opportunity.

Kate loved the fish! When we first got there she saw the fish and climbed right up and start saying “fish, fish” over and over. I had to convince her there were more in order to get her to move on. I took a chance and didn’t take a stroller in. She did really well staying with me. It helped that I could use Seth to get her where I wanted to go. She has no problem following him around :) Considering that carrying/chasing a 2 year old around didn’t make me go into labor I shouldn’t be surprised that I’m still sitting her past my due date! There was a man in a shark outfit that terrified Kate. I mean if she even thought he was around she’d get really upset. Besides the shark man she and I both had a great time. It’s so fun watching her explore new things and seeing her excitement. She’s pretty great :)

 P1030222edited

P1030228edited “FISH”

 P1030220edited

P1030225

No comments:

Post a Comment