Monday, March 29, 2010

Snow Bunny

P1030152edited

The first time it snowed Kate was born, the second time she was a little unsure but the third she absolutely loved it. I opened her curtains when she got up from her nap and she just kept saying “snow, snow, snow” over and over again. I bundled her up and she had so much fun. She was picking up the snow and throwing it and making foot prints. I was about to freeze to death but stayed as long as possible. Her mittens and socks were soaking when I brought her in and she was still upset that I took her away from the snow. I put everything in the dryer, warmed her up then when Jason got home he took her back out. It’s funny how kids can ignore how painfully cold they are when they’re having fun.

It really is so pretty!

P1030184

P1030165edited

We spent Saturday at my parents so Kate could again play in the snow. My parents pulled out the boogie board from the basement and she had a blast sledding down the hill. Jason had fun too :)

100_0092

100_0095

P1030207edited2Helping me make brownies

No comments:

Post a Comment