Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Not a Fan of the Suspense

I’m getting really excited for our baby girl to be born. I just wish I knew when it was going to happen! There’s stuff I want to do before the baby is born. Like get my hair cut, get a pedicure, have a clean house… I can clean the house now but it won’t stay clean for 2 weeks straight. So, should I put all the effort into it now just in case or wait until closer to my due date? My Dr. said it could be any day because of how I’m progressing but that may mean she’s jinxed me and I’ll actually be late! My hair grows super fast so I want to wait until next week to get it cut, but will be very sad if she comes before my appointment because who knows when I’ll get a chance to cut it after she’s born. I’m a little jealous of the people who have a scheduled induction, how nice would that be! I would especially like to make sure my husband isn’t on a 10 mile hike on some mountain when I go into labor….

All this worry and watch she’ll end up being so late that they’ll have to induce me :)

37 Weeks 37 Weeks

1 comment:

  1. Any time you need me to help you out, you know you can just call!

    We're getting to excited to meet the little one, too. :)

    ReplyDelete