Saturday, February 11, 2012

Getting Close

I am pretty much 35 weeks pregnant now. People who claim you shouldn’t do a lot during your pregnancy apparently were only referring to their first pregnancies. I have moved furniture, organized, carried a 4 year old, regularly carried a 1.5 year old, cleaned, chased a child at gymboree, brought boxes up and down stairs, Christmas, birthdays… There’s just no avoiding doing a lot especially with having Kate and Abby. People are always stopping to help me when I’m out with both girls but they don’t realize this is just an everyday occurrence. I also find it hard to believe that doing a lot will bring a baby sooner. This baby would have been born already if that was true!

Though, I think it may be starting to catch up with me. Just the past few days I have felt pretty exhausted. So, even though I’m measuring large and am very active I am not expecting this baby early. I know most pregnant women don’t say this, but I am really really hoping for baby boy to hang out as long as possible. Obviously, I want to make it full term to avoid any health concerns for the baby. I would also love for Kate’s cast to come off before (if not, it will be right after) and I really want Abby to turn 2 first! Kate was 2 days early but Abby was 5 days late so I still feel I’ll make it past my due date. We’ll see!

DSC_1277-1

No comments:

Post a Comment