Monday, February 20, 2012

What Else Could We Squeeze In?

We had a busy and fun weekend in Columbus. Susan and Pat got married Friday (we left around 7:30AM to be sure to make it in time) and had a reception at their house that night. Everything was so pretty and such a nice day. Saturday was Johnson’s bowling birthday party. I stayed home with Abby and Luke so they could nap. Jason said Kate bowled for a little and then lost interest. Guess we don’t have a future bowler in the making. That night the Bishop came over because Matthew was ordained to the priesthood. Sunday we visited Grandma Shehane, went to church, had a little birthday thing for PawPaw, drove home, watched a movie, ate dinner…

The kids played as usual. Poor Kate had a really hard time understanding that she could not do her favorite thing in the world – jump on the trampoline. It was pretty sad. I’m actually glad it rained Saturday and we were stuck in the house, just so I didn’t have to worry about that for the whole day!

PawPaw, Pat, Susan, MeeMaw, Abby, Maggie, Johnson

DSC_1346eDSC_1294

Not a very good picture of me with my hair in my eyes and Abby was ready to go home and play but the best one we could get!

DSC_1366.NEFe-1

Happy Bride to Be and Happy Abby

DSC_1280eDSC_1364-1

 

Jenny, PawPaw, Pat, Susan, MeeMaw, Jason/Kate, Matthew, Abby, Maggie, Johnson, AbbyDSC_13592

DSC_1296e

Abby-1

I’m feeling okay. Definitely hit the painful braxton hicks stage. It’s been going on for a little while but becoming a lot more frequent lately. I also got a horrible sinus infection, but am feeling better now that the antibiotics have officially kicked in. Luckily my pregnancy is still healthy and no issues. There’s been a little concern over my low blood pressure. They’re not overly worried since I always have low blood pressure. However, pregnancy seems to make it go down even more so they just want to be careful during the delivery since that was an issue with Abby.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful girls! (I want their curls.) Looks like you guys had a great weekend.

    So sorry to hear that Kate broke her arm! Hope she's feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete