Saturday, February 11, 2012

Gratitude

When we were pulling into Scottish Rite we saw a helicopter landing on the roof of the hospital. I never imagined in my life I would be so grateful my daughter had a broken arm. I cannot imagine a greater trial for a parent than a sick or severely harmed child. We have been so blessed with healthy children. I signed Kate up for preschool this year and when I called the pediatrician to get her immunization records they couldn’t release them until I brought Kate in for a check up since it had been over a year since her last appointment. What 3 year old goes over a year without going to the Doctor?!? I hadn’t even realized this until they told me. Abby had an ear infection when she was a baby but that’s about it. I know they are only 4 and almost 2 but I must remember to always count my blessings for the health we have had so far.

P1030364_edited-1

1 comment: