Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fort Benning 4th of July

Our 4th of July tradition is to go down to Ft. Benning with Jason's family the weekend before the 4th. They do a huge celebration with games and food and fireworks. This year the Commodores were there, and they played FOREVER. We did see the coolest thing though; Soldiers parachuted out of a helicopter and then were airlifted by a helicopter. It almost makes the army look appealing if there wasn't the whole war issue. Unfortunately, I didn't take pictures of anything cool and just got this messed up picture of us.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray, you have a blog now! I'm so exited, and I can guarantee you your family will love it too (unless they're like Greg's family and don't know what a "blog" is). But if they don't, and I'm the only one that reads it, I still think it's totally worth it! (And yes, NOT jealous at all after Greg finally admitted how difficult his little hike really was.)

    ReplyDelete