Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bring on the Wedding Season

I love weddings and actually wish more of our friends were getting married or weren't already married (so I could attend their weddings, not that I don't think they should be married :) )

I love seeing the bride's dress and my favorite part is how giddy the bride and groom are. I love seeing two people so completely in love and so happy to be together. Plus, weddings remind me of my wedding day which is still one of my favorite days ever (the other being Kate's birth). It's also fun to have an opportunity to get dressed up and for Jason and me to go on a date.

Here are pictures from Lyndel and Mike's wedding. They definitely had the giddy/most beautiful bride part down! They also had the coolest guest book idea. Instead of people signing a book that you never really look at again, they had a photo booth set up. You took your pictures then put one copy on a scrapbook page and then you got to keep the other copy. How creative is that!

Jason and me with Ty and Dana



The beautiful bride


My BFF who is pregnant! Though you can't even tell she's pregnant here, she's definitely the cutest pregnant lady ever!

5 comments:

  1. What a good looking couple. You and Jason are hot! We should switch places because I've been to more weddings than I can count in the past 2 years and I've been a bridesmaid in 6 weddings over the past 2 years! Insane right?

    Tell Dana congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you found your ring! I agree and would be devastated if I lost my ring and it's not a family ring or anything.

    And Melissa's write yall are hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures!

    We went to that park off of Pleasant Hill. I think it's called WP something park. Sorry I can't remember. Playgroup was supposed to go there while we were in Florida, so I wanted to go check it out since it is close to us. It was fun!

    ReplyDelete