Saturday, May 9, 2009

Kate's 1st Crush

Kate has her first crush (besides Jason of course). She is quite smitten with my cousin Taylor (he's technically my cousin's son so I guess that means he's Kate's cousin?). I could understand why she chose him for her first crush; he's only 16 but is the most responsible, smart, friendly, athletic kid I know. I think it was love at first site because the second Kate saw him she instantly changed. She dropped her toys walked straight up to him and stared. She would hold her arms up for him to hold her, which she never does to strangers/new people. She even went so far as to bate her eyelashes at me. I'm not joking she literally did this multiple times and only to Taylor.

At my Aunt's, Kate was busy playing with easter eggs and even had some candy. At one point she happened to spot Taylor sitting far away at the back of the table and she dropped the candy took off and ran straight to him. I was laughing so hard because you have to know her to realize that it must truly be love if he could distract her to the extent of giving up her candy. I don't even know how she could see him from where she was. Kate is a big flirt and knows how to work her extreme cuteness :)

The first pictures are blurry but you can still see how she's showing off for him







1 comment:

  1. Ok, that's so cute! Looks like David's got some competition if he's going to win her heart! :)

    ReplyDelete