Thursday, January 5, 2012

It’s Definitely a BOY

I had an ultrasound at 29 weeks 2 days to make sure I didn’t have placenta previa. There was a concern from my other ultrasound at 19 1/2 weeks. Luckily everything was fine and the baby was measuring perfectly! I made the technician double check the gender even though they were 100% positive it was a boy at my last ultrasound. Of course I believed them and know this baby as a boy now, but if I’m having an ultrasound might as well right?!

BABY_0006 (2)e

My only question is, do all babies at 29 weeks head look so large? Because I know the Shehanes have larger heads but that does not make me excited for the delivery ;)

1 comment:

  1. David's head was always measuring big. Then after he was born, he was always in the 95th + percentile, which didn't surprise me. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete