Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pregnancy Update

I am almost 33 weeks pregnant now! I’ve definitely been feeling the need to get things ready and organized. I had Jason build a storage wall system (pics to come later, he did an amazing job!) for the kid’s toys. Even though Abby isn’t moving out of the nursery yet, I moved most of her clothes to Kate’s room so I could empty the drawers. I’ve started washing boy clothes and organizing them in the drawers. Thanks to Laura and Melissa I have lots of newborn clothes! I was worried about not having anything and now I have plenty. They’re awesome to loan their clothes to me, hopefully I can keep them all straight to return as baby boy grows out of them!

I feel really good for the most part. This past week I’ve been starving and I’m pretty sure I gained a ton of weight from all the brownies, cookies, cake, pizza I’ve been eating. I literally make this stuff just for me simply because I want it. Unfortunately, my leg cramps are back at night which means I haven’t really slept the past few nights. Definitely starting to feel the lack of sleep!

DSC_1254e1

32 Weeks

DSC_1258e

33 Weeks – I like these pictures because they’re just some causal, make up free, hair not blow dried, playing with the kids outside pregnant pics. Pretty much how it usually it is!

DSC_1263e

7 MORE WEEKS!!!! (hopefully)

2 comments: